duminică, 6 februarie 2011

WHEN?

When you realise that you did too much for the one beside you?
I was thinking today that life can be so unfair most of the times...I`m disappointed... I`ve been waiting for a good morning call on a sunday but it camed at 4P.M...He left his phone in the car...

Eventually he will read this post, but infact that is what I want... I want to shout for my frustration and my anger because I`m nervous...Nervouse, because I try to get things right, I try to understand him,but most of the times it doesn`t work...I don`t have a clue what he is trying to do to me... somethimes he is the perfect guy: funny, careful, loving, charming but sometimes he`s the exact opposite... one time, he kept me waiting for 40 minutes in the street because he didn`t get the bus in time... and when i told him that somethimes I will do the same, he laught, and  I told him  that in the moment that he leaves and doesn`t wait, he can leave forever, but he doesn`t belive me...
Someday I will show him that I am strong... But I wait for this day to come...

Untill that I will continue to dream about  my knight in shining armour...
By the way I do love him with all my heart... And in the closest future I can not see me without him...


Waiting for an advice... how can i change these things...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu